
Back again, blog world. But this time, it's personal. Almost as personal as the Lincolns in your bank account.
That's right. The new five dollar bills aren't the only new kids on the block. Welcome to my new blogosphere - which I like to call the "Spatula Spot". For all of you crazed cannibalistic crayon thieves, you can find a different website; nothing will interest you here. This site is for my peoples.
A long long time ago (so, it seems), my old blog was living the high life. It enjoyed afternoon tea parties with famous Indian movie stars and playing golf with various state legislators. Now, that old blog continues to truck along... the roads are gravely and mostly dead ends.
But, the days are new.
This blogspot is new.
I plan to, hereby, announce that this blogspot has full intentions of being updated on a weekly or biweekly basis!
I'm not sure what you should expect as the posts are served up. I'm sure the menu will provide various tastes and flavors.
5 comments:
spatula is my husband's favorite word.
really? well, you see - one of my nicknames as a prep chef was "Spatula Hands"... others were "Sir Spatula Flip-a-Lot" and "the Prince of Prep".
Well listen up Mr. Prince of Prep...did you make that "doggy" pancake/toast combo????You've never cooked one for me....I'm crushed:))
Now, I'm debating...will I ride to AR with you or not??? I've NEVER had a "doggy" breakfast...NEVER!!!! Do you hear me??????NEVER!
o.k............I'll go:)))
Hello, Sir Spat. I will have to find out how to do the doggie pancakes. The kids would love that. You might want to put that on your list of things to make before you leave for AR. :-) I am sure you can find everything you need right there in the store. :-)
The rain has finally gone and we are camping under sunny skies. Sure does make for a much more enjoyable day.
Hope you enjoy your spring break and trip.
the new 5s look really silly.
it looks like harold drew on them with his purple crayon!
Post a Comment