Last night, I decided to stay and watch the middle school girls' junior varsity game. There are these two 6th grade twin girls that are incredibly good and a lot of fun to watch. I had heard about how good they are, but last night was my first time to watch them.Afterward, I watched the first half of the middle school girls' varsity game. A high school freshman that I had last year told me about their junior varsity high school games last night; so, I watched the last half of the high school girls' junior varsity game and the first half of the high school boys' junior varsity game. This was my very first time to go over to the high school.
I came back to the middle school though to watch the last half of the middle school boys' varsity game.
That's a lot of basketball games to watch in one evening. But, I felt like I showed my support for my students, and I had a good time.
No comments:
Post a Comment