Today, the temperature dipped down to 6 degrees here in East Tennessee, and all of the surrounding counties and counties in Middle Tennessee closed schools due to it being too cold. Too cold for learnin? Too cold to keep a biscuit hot?
Since my county didn't call off schools (it would have been so so nice to have been able to sleep in this morning, but my job is great --- so, no complaints), my morning biscuit enjoyed the cold crispness of coldy cold coldness, and me biscuit got cold! Thankfully, I was able to warm it up in a microwave here at the school.
Here's to all of those cold biscuits out there -- I'm listening.
My hands are cold as I type.
This global warming stuff is getting way too out of hand!
2 comments:
Homeschooling never even let you get snow days. Bummer.
walking thru the stockroom from home to the store makes for a warmer route to work as well....unless... you are Bubba's store and he is the only person in the universe who thinks it's warm in there!!!LOL
Post a Comment