Thursday, February 12

Jungle Dave

Jungle Dave is an old school game that I added to my teacher website a few months ago.  At times, I reward my students with game days, and some of my older students have been trying out and getting frustrated with Jungle Dave.  

Last 9 weeks, the record was set at Level 4.  

About a week ago, a 7th grader played it for the first time and made it all the way to Level 11!  I was impressed.

Today, an 8th grader took first place by getting to Level 12.  Wow!  You see, Jungle Dave is an extremely tough game.  

Jungle Dave favors Mario, and I told my students today that he's probably Mario's cousin.  

Just when I thought Level 12 was the best ever, another one of my 8th graders got past Level 12.  He kept on going - past Level 13.  He kept on going!

He made it all the way to Level 19!  

So, we have a new Jungle Dave champ.  

How many levels do you think you can conquer?  Are you up for the challenge?  Well then, go ahead.  You can click here to play. Make sure you leave a comment and tell me which level you make it to. 

No comments: