Today's my birthday! Kara's making a special ice cream cake and dinner tonight, and I'm quite happy to be 26! I had a dream last night that it was my birthday and no one said "happy birthday" - well, when I first woke up this morning, Kara woke up too and said, "happy birthday." So, sometimes it's nice when dreams don't come true.
One of my 3rd grade classes sung "happy birthday" to me earlier today, but the coolest thing was...
one of my 8th grade students sung a "happy birthday" solo for me in front of the whole class. I asked her to in a round about way - I told the class, "Maddie said she was going to sing a solo 'happy birthday' song for me today. So, here we go, Maddie..." and she sung it for me. It was so great. I figured she would do it because she's has a funny personality.
10 years ago
2 comments:
Glad you had a wonderful day!!! Love that Maddie sang :)
smooches to you 'ole 26 year old husband you!!!!
Post a Comment