Tuesday, January 19

Next week is Kara's birthday, and I really wanted us to have a special birthday evening when I get home from work. However, I have to work extra late that evening at the school with an after school class and parent/teacher conferences. We were planning on just celebrating her birthday the day before (Monday), but now that's not going to work out because she will be helping my grandmother on this weekend and on that Monday.

So yesterday, I was off from work because of MLK, Jr. day. We decided to celebrate her birthday yesterday - even though it was a week early.

I cooked breakfast (fried potatoes and cheesy scrambled eggs), we went out to eat at a really neat pizza place in Knoxville for lunch, we went to the movies and watched Planet 51 (we were told about a $2 theater in Knoxville which we both have now become fans of), and I cooked supper (mexican rice, pico de gallo, and corn tortilla beef and cheese pan fried tacos). We had such a wonderful day together.

1 comment:

Debbi said...

Tommy, we DO NOT have to work on Goo's house this weekend. Anytime is fine.