I just finished eating a cupcake that a 1st grade student gave to me yesterday (he was walking around with his mom giving his teachers cupcakes because it was his birthday).
This past week, I have worked with 7th Grade teacher Mrs. Salyer in administering the state curriculum tests.
This has been quite an easy week for me because while the students test, I just sit around reading, writing, or thinking. I've been reading "Hold-Fast!" which is a book that shows how the truths of the doctrines of grace have been proclaimed by different groups of people. I also spent time writing out sermon ideas and meditations.
Tomorrow, we are off from school because of the Good Friday holiday, and Kara and I are planning to visit with my parents. My brother Louis and his family are planning on being there at my parents this weekend - so, we're looking forward to our visit.
The weather has been beautiful outside. Kara and I spent a good deal of time walking around yesterday after work. We have a beautiful neighborhood to walk around, and we even saw a groundhog (which ran away from us once he noticed that we were trialing him).
10 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment