Wednesday, November 12

Computer Club

This year, my boss (the school principal) asked if I would start a computer club - the school has never had one. So, it's an after school club for grades 6 through 8, and - so far - I have 14 members.

We meet once a month - every first Tuesday - from 3:45 to 5:00. However, we met the second Tuesday of this month due to the first Tuesday of November being election day.

So, we met yesterday, and we're working with iPhoto '08. Yesterday was the second time the club has met, and I broke them up into groups and let them go outside to take pictures with the digital cameras that we recently purchased for the club (pictured above). They seemed to have a lot of fun, and it was fun watching them be creative.

Afterward, I walked over to the gym to watch our first home basketball games of the year. I had a lot of fun watching my students, and they all did so well. I made it in time to watch the boys junior varsity game (they won), the girls varsity game (they lost), and the boys varsity game (they won). Though I had a good time, it was nice getting home after a day of teaching, a computer club meeting, and the ball games.

I didn't mention that I woke up yesterday morning congested with a cold. I - right away - starting taking Olive Leaf, and the Lord seemed to bless the Olive Leaf to kick in and reverse the cold because I'm feeling much better today.

1 comment:

strem said...

I think I need some Olive Leaf. Stat.