Tuesday, November 18

A Nose In Need

This past Sunday morning, I woke up at Louis' and Abi's house ... feeling like I was getting sick.  My throat was weird and sore feeling, and I felt like I had some strange congestion goin' on.  

I was at Louis' and Abi's house with my parents - we had arrived the night before and had plans to attend Grace Chapel the next morning, see Kara and introduce my dad to her family, and meet up with Jason and his family.  

I tried pretending that I wasn't sick while at Grace Chapel because I thought that might make me feel better.  Later on that evening, I began feeling worse and worse till I had really bad chills.  I hope that I didn't pass this on to anyone at GC.

I took the next day (which was yesterday) off from work.  All I did yesterday was sleep and eat, and I'm feeling much better today. I still don't feel completely well, but I'm thankful for the health with which the Lord has blessed me to have today.  

1 comment:

strem said...

Hope you're feeling even better today!