Wednesday, November 19

Soup & Green Tea

Yesterday evening, I felt pretty horrible when I got home from work. My throat was hurting, and I just felt ... well, sick. But I was thankful to enjoy soup and green tea - to the third power. You see - I found that hot soup and hot green tea really made my throat feel much better. So, I had another bowl and another cup ... and another bowl and another cup.

This morning, I had another bowl and another cup.

I'm feeling much better right about now. I've also continued to take Olive Leaf, and I found a homeopathic cold & flu supplement yesterday evening that I started to take along with my Olive Leaf.

My favorite brand of canned soups is Progresso.

2 comments:

Lynn Bruce said...

The reason Progresso tastes so much better is because it has an Italian name.

See?

Glad you're feeling better. Throat Coat tea is miraculous stuff, btw. You can find it at health food/Whole Foods type stores; the brand is Traditional Medicinals. It's not the yummiest ever, but it is super soothing to the throat. My dad carries it in his bag on all his preaching trips.

Rebekah Sacran said...

We have some of that very soup in our pantry at this very moment.