I just finished switching my 403b retirement plans over to AIG. Sometimes, I think about how it would be nice to have more money to work with when it comes to my savings and really taking better advantage of compound interest. But I trust God with my lot in life and am thankful that He continues to provide. For it is God who makes poor and makes rich (1 Samuel 2:7).I talked with an AIG financial advisor a bit ago, and he kept using my name while talking with me. That was really nice - hearing my name. I bet that's a strategy that they use in making the sale and convincing us to take their advise. I mean, really - hearing your name throughout a conversation with someone you've just met makes you feel like you've known him awhile and that you can trust him. It's just that... he kept calling me Tony.
If you've read this post, please don't leave a comment that would include my first and/or last name - I'm trying to remain anonomous on this blog; if I remain anonomous, I don't have to set the privacy settings and such to keep my students from finding me on a google search. Thank you.
2 comments:
How strange, Tony. I was talking to my old retirement people from when I worked at the hospital. And they didn't use my name at all. :(
Tony, got it - so sorry, didn't know!!! I will try to edit mine, if I cannot, then will try to delete or you can, ok?
Post a Comment