Thursday, March 12

Courage Confidence Character

Girl Scouts!  to me, they're just a cookie club.  and O, how I am going to miss my Samoas once they're gone.  I just opened my last box - I bought two boxes this year.  

Samoas are my favorite Girl Scouts cookies, and when I'm buying, all I buy are Samoas.  But I can appreciate the other kinds - thin mint sure is tasty, and every other Girl Scouts cookie I've ever tried has been great.

So, how do they do it?  and where are the Cub Scouts and Boy Scouts while these Girl Scouts are out making all of these sweet cookies and their sweet cash?  If I were head of the Boy Scouts, I would be brainstorming on a way to bring in just as much cash and make people as happy as the Girl Scouts make them with their cookies.

Boy Scout Burritos?