Monday, March 9

New Car

Kara and I have been looking for her a car for quite some time, and (this is such a blessing) she had worked hard to save up for a car.  Two Saturdays ago, my dad - knowing that Kara and I were looking for a car - told me to go by and check a car out that he had noticed out town in Smithville.

So, I checked it out and liked it a lot.  I called Kara and sent a few pictures that I took with my phone.  She liked it too!  I called and talked with the owner.  He was asking $5,200 and (in short) I told him that we had $4,800 that we could offer.  

This past Saturday, I test drove the car and took it to a few places to get it looked over and checked out (mechanically).  I met up with the owner, and I got him to come down another hundred; so, Kara now has a 2003 Ford Taurus!  

We're excited!  and we're debt free!  what a blessing! 

No comments: