Thursday, January 20

Moving to Mississippi

Last Monday, I accepted a job offer in Mississippi and have been continually surprised with how fast things have moved along. They were blessed here at the school to find a replacement for my teacher position, and TODAY is my last day to teach here at Oliver Springs Elementary/Middle.

Earlier, a first grade student said to me, "You're kinda like my doggie... he ran away from home... and he got run over... and we buried him... you're kinda like him because you're not coming back."

We plan on moving Saturday morning, and I have plans to get the truck tomorrow afternoon. My last service at Covenant as a member was last night. We had a blessed time, and I spoke with the congregation there about how much I will miss them.

The house is full of boxes and completely undone, and the next few days will be interesting as we make our move. I pray that the Lord will continue to lead and bless us as we make this move.

1 comment:

Debbi said...

from the mouth of babes! you will miss all the "kid" comments!LOL