Monday, January 3

Well, I'm back from my break. The week before my break from school, snow and ice came through which caused school to be closed for most of that week. So, I've had about 3 weeks off from work, and I do not feel like I'm all the way back into the flow of things yet. I'm not even back into the flow of things when it comes to being at home, but it's really nice to be at home.

We had a great time traveling and visiting with family and friends! Kara was able to attend the new year meeting in Memphis, and I rang in the new year with my parents in Middle TN. Kara rode with the Barbers to the meeting, and since Brother Jimmy was there in Memphis, I preached both the morning and afternoon message at church yesterday.

Among the highlights from the last weeks of traveling, I stepped inside of an Oscar Myer Weiner mobile that was parked outside of a Walmart in MS.

No comments: